We are working to bring our storytelling to young people around the country with school performances and workshops.
Watch Your Head produces educational workshops aimed at KS2, KS3 & GCSE.
- Watch Your Head’s Aims and Objectives:
- To engage KS2 groups with Shakespeare.
- To explore language and movement.
- To explore working as a group and individually.
- To explore the historical and political context of the play.
- Exploring the role of a chorus.
- Exploring the relationship between a protagonist and the audience.
- To explore the suitability of the setting of the play.
- Explore the play in performance.
Attendees to date include:
Eton End Girls School
Home Educational Groups
Longwick Church of England Combined School
Queen Anne School
The Royal School, Windsor
Windsor Castle Educational Department
For further enquiry please click here.